Jump to main content
I live outside Hong Kong but I'm a permanent Hong Kong resident. Can I apply?

Permanent Hong Kong Residents who meet all of our requirements are welcome to apply. Please note that interviews are conducted in Hong Kong, and all travel and other expenses incurred when attending an interview will be the sole responsibility of the applicant.