Visa and transit information
Passengers visiting or transiting in Hong Kong can learn more about the visa and entry permit requirements at the Hong Kong Immigration Department website.
Pre-arrival registration for Taiwan residents entering Hong Kong
Taiwan residents who wish to visit Hong Kong can submit their pre-arrival registration online or find out more at the Hong Kong Immigration Department website.
Arrival card for passengers travelling to Taiwan
Effective from 1 July 2015, the Taiwan National Immigration Agency requires all inbound Taiwan foreign passengers to fill in an "Online Arrival Card".
Passengers who are required to fill in an Arrival Card:
- Foreigners without an ROC (Taiwan) resident certificate, a diplomatic ID card or a resident visa.
- Mainland Chinese with a multiple entry and exit permit for the purpose of sightseeing.
- Hong Kong and Macau residents with a single/multiple entry and exit permit, excluding those who enter Taiwan with an online entry permit, landing entry permit or ROC (Taiwan) resident certificate.
- Nationals without household registration and without an ROC (Taiwan) resident certificate.
- Please fill in an Arrival Card for immigration inspection upon arrival each time.
- Please provide complete information when filling in the Arrival Card. If the information is found to be incomplete, you will be required to fill in a paper Arrival Card for immigration inspection.
- The field for your English name only accepts English letters and spaces.
- If Chinese information is required, please enter the information in traditional Chinese.
- Printout is not required.
For more information, please visit Taiwan National Immigration Agency.