Relax at our award-winning lounges before embarking on your journey. Marco Polo Club members travelling with us now have the option to purchase lounge passes for themselves and/or their travel companions for selected lounges. Take advantage of this option to start your trip well rested. Members taking connecting flights also have the opportunity to freshen up and unwind before resuming their journey.
How to Purchase
- Online: After booking a flight, a lounge pass can be purchased by logging in to Manage Booking. Passes can be purchased up to 90 days before departure.
- At the Hong Kong International Airport: You can purchase a lounge pass at the check-in counter prior to going through security and immigration inspection. For transit passengers, make your request at the transfer desk in areas E2/W1. Payment is not accepted at the lounge reception.
- Other selected airports: Make your request at the lounge reception for instant lounge access.
All Marco Polo Club members are eligible to purchase a lounge pass for themselves and/or their travel companions when travelling on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flights.
- If you wish to purchase a lounge pass for your travel companions under a separate booking, please proceed to the airport and make a request from our counter staff.
- Arrive at the airport early to allow yourself ample time to enjoy the lounge facilities.
- Each lounge pass can be purchased at a flat rate of USD75/ HKD600. Fees are collected in the equivalent local currency.
* This lounge is not applicable to flights KA391/CX5391 and KA397/CX5397.
Lounge passes are non-refundable except in the following scenarios:
- If you choose to upgrade to a higher cabin class (business class or first class) via Upgrade Bid, by using your Asia Miles points, or by paying the fare difference
- If your flight changes due to disruption
- If the flight is cancelled by Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon
If you encounter any of the above scenarios, you are entitled to apply for a refund for your paid lounge pass.
Refunds can be requested within 14 days after your flight departure date, by filling out our refund form online. Refunds will be made in the currency and original form of payment used during purchase.
In the event that a refund is requested for a lounge pass purchase following a date when we have adjusted the payment amounts, we will only grant a refund in the amount originally charged at the time of the lounge pass purchase – subject to our usual refund conditions as stated above.
Please note that once you submit a refund request form online, you will be giving up your paid lounge access.
- Passenger must be a Marco Polo Club member and hold a valid booking on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon to enjoy paid access to the selected lounges.
- Lounge Passes are not available for purchase for flights KA391/CX5391 and KA397/CX5397.
- Lounge Passes are applicable for any accompanying travel companions, friends or family members of the Marco Polo Club member.
- Lounge access is subject to capacity restrictions. Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon reserve the right to withdraw/limit the availability of the lounge access benefit from time to time.
- Members and/or their travel companions paying for lounge access by credit card have the same privileges and benefits as other patrons of the lounge.
- Lounge Passes are for one-time entry only.
- Selected credit cards are not accepted for this offer. Please check with the lounge/check-in counter staff at the time of payment.
- Cash payment is not accepted.
- No discount is available for children or senior citizens. Lounge access is free for children under 2.
- Asia Miles will not be awarded for the amount paid for the Lounge Pass.
- Please allow ample time to enjoy the lounge facilities. Unused Lounge Passes will not be refunded.
- Lounge Passes are non-transferable and non-reroutable. If a passenger decides to rebook the flight/date, the Lounge Pass payment can be transferred to the new flight/date within the same booking. Lounge Pass purchases cannot be transferred to another origin, destination, booking, nor passenger, and will be treated as forfeited.
- Lounge Passes are non-refundable except in the following scenarios:
- Upgrade to a higher cabin class (Business Class or First Class) via Upgrade Bid, by using your Asia Miles or by paying the fare difference
- Flight changes due to disruption
- Flight is cancelled by Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon
- Lounge features vary from lounge to lounge, please visit our website for more details.
- Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon reserve the right to adjust the list of applicable lounges and revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Other Marco Polo Club terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English version and any translated version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.