Making our products accessible
We hope to provide everyone accessing our website and digital offerings with a seamless user experience, with consideration for our customers with disabilities or requiring assistive technologies. We strive to continuously improve this experience – always taking guidance from the best practices and legal standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
We’re taking several steps to improve your experience and to ensure we are in compliance with all laws and guidelines:
- We’re improving travel booking functionality on our site, and making our forms fully accessible.
- We’re improving site structure and navigation, including full keyboard access, allowing for easier access to the information you need.
- We’re improving consistency across our sites and apps, allowing for more intuitive interactions.
- We’re adopting Universal Design principles, to cater for the wide range of needs of our customers.
- We’re working to ensure all of our images and multimedia are fully accessible through alternative text, captions, and transcripts.
- We’re testing our infrastructure, using different browsers, operating systems, devices, external conditions, software versions, and assistive technologies – always considering new technological advances.
- We’re constantly testing usability, working with advocacy groups, specialists, and people with disabilities.
- And we’re always listening – your feedback is included in every one of our ongoing improvements.
Need help or have feedback?
We welcome comments and queries about the accessibility of our sites and products.
To request special assistance related to a travel booking, please view our online form.
Telephone assistance for the deaf and hard of hearing is available for individuals with TTY/TDD equipment.
Please call our toll free number 1 (877) 609-2233.
Mon-Fri 6:00am to 5:30pm PST
Sat 6:00am to 4:00pm PST