Jump to main content

Careers - Flight crew

Forward To Friends – Open a New Window Print View more services Share this:
I hold a foreign flying licence. Will I need to convert it to a Hong Kong licence?

The Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department will provide licence conversion terms to all successful applicants.