Jump to main content
We use cookies to give you the best experience possible.
Read more here. By continuing, you agree to the use of cookies on our site.
You have turned off cookies for this site.
Please enable cookies to improve your browsing experience.
Can I request an air ticket re-issuance if ticket is issued by another airline company?

Yes. If air ticket is not issued by Cathay Pacific or Dragonair, on top of any charge due, a service fee of HKD300 per person per ticket for each transaction will be charged.