Chubb Premier Travel Cover
Chubb Premier Travel Cover is designed to cover your risk on your trip. It provides a range of covers including Overseas Medical Expenses Cover, Personal Property Cover and Personal Liability cover.
You can purchase Chubb Premier Travel Cover in two ways:
- You will receive a quote while booking a flight with Cathay Pacific
- You can visit the Chubb Premier Travel Cover website to purchase a policy
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses, covering against accident, injury and illness (Applicable to Round Trip only)
- Unlimited medical evacuation and repatriation (Applicable to Round Trip only)
- 24 hour worldwide emergency medical assistance
- Loss of deposits and cancellation charges up to $20,000
- Up to $10,000 personal effects cover per person for loss, theft or damage with $800 limit per item
- Access your policy documents via the online self-service portal
- Purchase travel insurance with your flight booking
Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply (please check the Policy Wording for full details). For example, there is no cover for:
- Transport Provider delays, cancellation or rescheduling (unless it is as a result of a strike of which there had been no warning prior to the Issue Date)
- Travel booked or undertaken against the advice of any Doctor
- Loss or theft which is not reported to the police or responsible Transport Provider within twenty-four (24) hours
- Costs or expenses incurred outside the Period of Insurance
Find out more
Read all about our travel insurance and how it can meet your needs.
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.new.chubb.com.
Chubb’s operation in New Zealand (Chubb Insurance New Zealand Limited) offers corporate Property & Casualty, Group Personal Accident and corporate Travel Insurance products through brokers. It leverages global expertise and local acumen to tailor solutions to mitigate risks for clients ranging from large multinational companies to local corporates.
More information can be found at www.chubb.com/nz.
Chubb Insurance New Zealand Limited Company Number 104656, FSP No. 35924 (Chubb) is the insurer of this product and Cathay Pacific Airways Limited Company Number 418 (Cathay Pacific), promotes this product. This website provides only factual information about Chubb’s products and services. The information does not take into account the personal circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs of the insured and does not constitute financial advice. You should consider the Policy Wording which sets out the terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations, and obtain financial advice if required, before making any decisions about this insurance policy. You must be between the ages of 18 and 65 years old to purchase this product. Cover can be purchased on behalf of people under 18 years old. Cathay Pacific earns commissions from Chubb which is calculated as a percentage of the overall premium collected by Chubb on Travel Insurance policies sold through this site. In providing this service Cathay Pacific is not making a recommendation or endorsing the Travel Insurance product.