Gold Companion Card
For Diamond members at 1,800 Status Points
Share your member experience so you both enjoy the exclusive privileges and personal recognition in one of the club’s top tiers. Gold members have a wide range of benefits, including unlimited Business Class lounge access with a guest, access to the Arrival lounge (in Frankfurt only), a guaranteed Economy Class seat (Y class), additional baggage allowance and more.
Nominating Diamond member must be 18 or older.
Nominees must be 12 or older and have a valid email and mailing address.
View all the terms and conditions below.
Once you have reached the required number of Status Points, your mid-tier benefit will automatically appear in your account for you to claim. Visit your mid-tier benefits summary page to view your earned benefits and expiration dates.
- Once you have selected your nominee, log in to your account, go to your mid-tier benefits summary page and select ‘Nominate your companion’ next to your benefit.
- Fill in all of your nominee’s personal and contact information in the nomination form.
- After you have acknowledged your consent and submitted the form, a welcome email will be sent to your nominee and a membership kit with membership card and personalised luggage tags will be delivered in four to six weeks.
The Gold Companion Card must be claimed online within 6 months of the date it was issued.
- One Gold Companion Card will be awarded to Diamond members upon reaching 1,800 Status Points.
- This benefit is not available for members who are on Membership Holiday.
- The Gold Companion Card must be claimed online within 6 months of the date it was issued.
- Nominations must be made online for nominees who are enrolling in a new membership or upgrading from an existing tier.
- For nominees who are existing Gold members and the nominator would like to renew their Gold membership for another 12 months, the nominator must call the Marco Polo Club Service Centre to nominate.
- Nominating Marco Polo Club member
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a valid email address.
- Acknowledge consent from the nominee to use his/her personal data for Gold Companion Card enrolment.
- Confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of the nominee.
- Nominees must
- Must be 12 years of age or older
- Have a valid email and mailing address.
- Gold Companion Card members have a membership period of 12 months starting from the date they are officially enrolled.
- Successful nominees below 18 years of age will not receive promotional emails.