Are there any reasons why I might not be eligible to make an Upgrade Bid?
There are several different factors that may restrict your eligibility to make an offer to upgrade, including but not limited to:
- The flight you are travelling on is not currently accepting offers.
- No seat availability on the next higher cabin class
- Your ticket has not been issued yet.
- Your booking is not confirmed yet.
- You are holding a group ticket or a redemption ticket.
- You are travelling with a child on an infant fare.
- Your flight is not marketed and operated by Cathay Pacific.
- Your ticket is not issued by Cathay Pacific (ticket number does not start with 160)
- Your ticket was purchased and/or issued in India, or you are travelling on a flight to/from India where Upgrade Bid is currently not available due to technical reasons.
- You booked a holiday package through Cathay – Upgrade Bid is currently not available for holiday packages purchased through Cathay.
What flights are eligible for Upgrade Bid?
Am I eligible to make an Upgrade Bid?
Can I make an offer to upgrade if I am travelling with a child?
Can I upgrade two cabin classes, e.g., from Economy to Business Class via Upgrade Bid?
If I redeem my flight using Asia Miles, will I be eligible to make an offer to upgrade?