Hold your fare
Some important information
Hold your fare is not available for:
- Departures from India
- Flights departing within seven days (168 hours)
- Itineraries that include a flight with another airline, i.e. begin with any other code other than "CX"
Holding fee payment
- Only selected electronic payment methods are accepted for the holding fee payment.
Changes and refunds
- Bookings made with hold your fare cannot be changed, regardless of whether it is within the 72-hour holding period or not.
- If you decide you no longer want the booking, you can log into Manage Booking to cancel the booking* or it will automatically be cancelled at the end of the 72-hour holding period.
- The holding fee is non-refundable even if you cancel the booking or complete your ticket purchase within the holding period. However, if any flights in your booking have been rescheduled or cancelled by Cathay Pacific during the holding period, you are entitled to apply for a refund of the holding fee by contacting Customer Care.
*It may take up to 30 minutes from the time you select hold your fare for the cancellation option to be available in Manage Booking.