Did you know?
- One of our co-founders, Sydney de Kantzow, was an Australian pilot
- Our first commercial flight saw us freight Australian clothing between Sydney and Shanghai
- Our first Australian passenger route was Perth to Hong Kong via Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur
- Since 1994, more than 1,800 Cathay Pacific pilots have undergone pilot training in Adelaide
- We were the first carrier to operate the most advanced passenger aircraft, the A350-1000, on a commercial route out of Australia
- We were the first to win Skytrax’s ‘World’s Best Airline’ four times
- We are a founding member of the oneworld alliance