Elevate your everyday
In July 2022, a new era of Cathay Pacific takes flight. We’re bringing together the best of Marco Polo Club and Asia Miles under a single membership.
We wanted to make it easier for you to get the most out of Cathay Pacific – and to bring everything you value about membership, from benefits to rewards, together in the one place.
With Cathay, it’s easier to earn miles, and then to spend them on life-changing flights, meaningful experiences and curated products. And it will be just as simple to earn the Status Points that unlock even more membership benefits.
Whether you’re in the air or on the ground, Cathay Pacific will elevate your everyday.
Discover Cathay Pacific benefits
Status Points: access unique benefits
Marco Polo Club club points will become Status Points from Jul 2022, and the key to levelling up your membership status and accessing more exclusive benefits.
There’ll be no change to your balance (1 club point = 1 Status Point), but there’s now a wider range of ways to earn, in the air and on the ground. Renew and upgrade your status by spending with selected co-branded credit cards (available in Hong Kong), by purchasing selected flight fares, or simply by flying with us.
Asia Miles: unlock experiences and rewards
Asia Miles are the currency you earn and then redeem on a huge range of rewards. We work with more than 800 premium lifestyle and travel partners, to bring you an ever-expanding list of experiences and lifestyle offers.
It’s easier than ever to use your miles. Eligible members can earn more miles faster, and you can spend Miles Plus Cash at better rates for flights and shopping with Cathay Pacific.
Marco Polo Club members
Diamond, Gold, and Silver members
- Your membership status will be extended until 31 December 2022, so you can experience the programme when the world opens up.
- You can find your existing Asia Miles and Status Points (formerly club points) balance in the elevated Cathay member profile, where you’ll be able to see everything in the one place.
- You’ll immediately unlock access to a range of new lifestyle experiences and rewards.
- We want to make it easier for you to retain your status. That’s why you’ll be able to enjoy another status extension until 31 December 2023 if you fly with Cathay Pacific, spend with your co-branded credit card, convert Asia Miles from credit card partners, or shop with Cathay Pacific in 2022. We’ll be sharing more details on this soon.
- Your Asia Miles and Status Points balance will be transferred to your Cathay member profile.
- You can continue to enjoy your Marco Polo Club Green member benefits until the end of your membership year. After that, you’ll switch to the Cathay Green member benefits.
- While you’ll retain existing benefits such as extra-legroom seats and extra luggage redemption, you’ll no longer have access to Premium Economy check-in counters, priority boarding and lounges.