Relax at our award-winning lounges before embarking on your journey. Cathay members travelling with us now have the option to purchase lounge passes for themselves and/or their travel companions for selected lounges. Take advantage of this option to start your trip well rested. Members taking connecting flights also have the opportunity to freshen up and unwind before resuming their journey.
How to purchase
- After booking a flight, a lounge pass can be purchased by logging in to Manage Booking. Passes can be purchased up to 90 days before departure.
- Make your request at the lounge reception for instant lounge access.
- Cathay Silver, Gold and Diamond members are eligible to purchase a lounge pass for their travel companions. Marco Polo Club Green members can continue to purchase a lounge pass for themselves and/or their travel companions until the end of their membership year.
- Lounge pass is applicable for passengers holding a ticket issued by Cathay Pacific (ticket number beginning with 160), and travelling on Cathay Pacific marketed and operated flights only.
- If you wish to purchase a lounge pass for your travel companions under a separate booking, please proceed to the airport and make a request from our counter staff.
- Arrive at the airport early to allow yourself ample time to enjoy the lounge facilities.
- Each lounge pass can be purchased at a flat rate of USD75/ HKD600. Fees are collected in the equivalent local currency.
Lounge passes are non-refundable except in the following scenarios:
- If you choose to upgrade to a higher cabin (Business or First) using Upgrade Bid, Asia Miles or by paying the fare difference, on the same route.
- If your flight changes due to disruption.
- If the flight is cancelled by Cathay Pacific.
If you encounter any of the above scenarios, you are entitled to apply for a refund for your paid lounge pass.
Refunds can be requested within 14 days after your flight departure date, by filling out our refund form online. Refunds will be made in the currency and original form of payment used during purchase.
In the event that a refund is requested for a lounge pass purchase following a date when we have adjusted the payment amounts, we will only grant a refund in the amount originally charged at the time of the lounge pass purchase – subject to our usual refund conditions as stated above.
Please note that once you submit a refund request form online, you will be giving up your paid lounge access.
- Passenger must be an accompanying travel companion of a Cathay Silver, Gold or Diamond member, or a Marco Polo Club Green member or their accompanying travel companion (until the end of the membership year) and holding a ticket issued by Cathay Pacific (ticket number beginning with 160) and travelling on Cathay Pacific marketed and operated flights to enjoy paid access to the applicable lounges.
- Lounge access is subject to capacity restrictions. Cathay Pacific reserves the right to withdraw/limit the availability of the lounge access benefit from time to time.
- Eligible members and/or their travel companions paying for lounge access by credit card have the same privileges and benefits as other patrons of the lounge.
- Lounge Passes are for one-time entry only.
- Selected credit cards are not accepted for this offer. Please check with the lounge/check-in counter staff at the time of payment.
- Cash payment is not accepted.
- No discount is available for children or senior citizens. Lounge access is free for children under 2.
- Asia Miles will not be awarded for the amount paid for the Lounge Pass.
- Please allow ample time to enjoy the lounge facilities. Unused Lounge Passes will not be refunded.
- Lounge Passes are non-transferable and non-reroutable. If a passenger decides to rebook the flight/date, the Lounge Pass payment can be transferred to the new flight/date within the same booking. Lounge Pass purchases cannot be transferred to another origin, destination, booking, nor passenger, and will be treated as forfeited.
- Lounge Passes are non-refundable except in the following scenarios:
- Passenger upgrade to a higher cabin (Business or First) using Upgrade Bid, Asia Miles, or by paying the fare difference, on the same route.
- Flight changes due to disruption
- Flight is cancelled by Cathay Pacific
- Lounge features vary from lounge to lounge, please visit our website for more details.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to adjust the list of applicable lounges and revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Other Cathay membership programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English version and any translated version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.