At Cathay Pacific, we understand the value of your time and the importance of comfort. With that in mind, our Lounges were designed to create a peaceful environment where you can relax before your flight. To ensure an enjoyable experience for you and your fellow passengers, please take a moment to read through the following Lounge Etiquette Guidelines.
- Please ensure your attire and conduct is consistent with a professional environment, and refrain from causing offence or disturbing fellow passengers.
- To keep noise levels to a minimum, please wear headphones when using personal devices, set your mobile ringer to vibrate, and keep conversations low.
- Parents are requested to monitor the behaviour of their children, and to discourage any shouting, running or jumping on the furniture.
- Smoking cigarettes, pipes or cigars (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted.
- Books and magazines that are provided are for all passengers to enjoy, thank you for returning them to the bookshelf or Lounge personnel.
- We welcome service animals with special permits, local ordinances permitting.
- To provide a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for all passengers, please refrain from lying down on the sofas, banquettes or benches.
- Please avoid placing your feet on any piece of furniture, including tables, chairs and other items.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, bare feet are not permitted.
- To ensure Lounge operations can meet the needs of all our passengers, individuals are asked to be held responsible for their own personal articles.
- To ensure convenience and adequate space for all passengers, please leave any airport luggage carts outside of the Lounge.
- In the unlikely case that a passenger becomes aggressive or appears to be intoxicated; any rudeness, abuse or threatening behaviour towards Lounge personnel will not be tolerated.
Food and drinks
- Please enjoy the variety of meal and snack options available in the Lounge and refrain from bringing in external food items.
- Food and beverages that are served in the Lounge are best when fresh, and created for immediate consumption. Please refrain from taking them with you.
- To maintain quality hygiene and health standards, please use utensils when taking food from the buffet.
Special lounge facilities
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, please limit your use of special Lounge facilities to the following times:
- 30 minutes for Shower Suites and Showers
- 90 minutes for Day Suites and Cabanas
- 20 minutes for Foot Massage Treatments
- Day Suites, Cabanas and Foot Massage Treatments are all available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To ensure all passengers can rest in the comfort of the Relaxation Room, Day Suites and Cabanas, only limited drinks are permitted inside. Please enjoy your meal or snack in the dining area.