You will be issued with an access card to gain entry into assigned locations on the Premises. Please display the card prominently on the front and upper portion of your outer clothing and do not allow your card to be used by others.
When leaving the Premises, return the card to the Company’s reception desk at the main entrance. In the event the access card is lost, contact the Company’s reception desk for assistance.
Keep your personal belongings with you at all times. Any bag, equipment or other personal items that may pose any risk of injury to people or damage to property should not be brought on to the Premises.
For any equipment, including electrical appliances and tools that are brought on site, ensure they are in a suitable condition and are used in a safe manner. Correctly position the equipment and avoid trailing cables to eliminate the risk of trips and falls.
While on the Premises, you should:
- Act in a manner that will not interfere with or pose risk to the health and safety of any other person;
- Avoid bringing in any pets or livestock;
- Help take care of any tree, plant, grass, building or other property within the Premises; and
- Supervise any children under the age of 18 that you bring on to the Premises and ensure they are attended to at all times.
For minor injuries, first aid kits are located inside pantries on levels 1 to 5, as well as on the G/F in the Clubroom area. A list of first aiders is also available next to the first aid kit if assistance is required.
In the event of serious medical emergencies, please contact:
• JLL Control Room on 2215 0128 or
• Ambulance services on 2735-3355 or 999.
Please inform the Facilities Management Office of the event, who can then assist in directing the first aider and ambulance to the scene.
*An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is located at the Reception counter on G/F. Inform the Facilities Management Office if it is needed.