Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City is sometimes referred to by its former name of Saigon. Located in the south of the country, the city is known for its colonial-era architecture, war history, and lively atmosphere. Choose Asia’s premier airline, Cathay Pacific, for frequent flights to Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy impeccable service and spacious seats.
Best Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
See where the Vietnam war finally ended at the Reunification Palace (also known as the Independence Palace), and wander through the largely unchanged interiors. The War Remnants Museum offers a harrowing look at the country’s recent past while the Museum of Vietnamese History focuses on pre-war history. Trips to the Cu Chi Tunnels are popular. Stroll through the city to take in beautiful architecture including the Central Mosque, City Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Emperor Jade Temple, and the Quan Am Pagoda. Enjoy sweeping views from the Saigon Skydeck.
Getting Around Ho Chi Minh City
Most locals get around town by cycling and walking, so rent a bike and join in. To cover more distance, hire a taxi or a motorbike taxi. Local buses are affordable, and cyclos offer a unique experience. Book your Vietnam flight today. To arrive in style, comfort, and convenience, book your flights to Ho Chi Minh City with Cathay Pacific today.
- Toronto - Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong - Ho Chi Minh City
- Boston - Ho Chi Minh City
- Los Angeles - Ho Chi Minh City
- Washington, D.C. - Ho Chi Minh City
- Seattle - Ho Chi Minh City
- San Francisco - Ho Chi Minh City
- New York/Newark - Ho Chi Minh City
- New York - Ho Chi Minh City
- Vancouver - Ho Chi Minh City
- Auckland - Ho Chi Minh City
- Taipei - Ho Chi Minh City
- Amsterdam - Ho Chi Minh City
- Sydney - Ho Chi Minh City
- Canada - Ho Chi Minh City
All fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.