Прибывая в Гонконг: что нужно знать
Все, что вам необходимо знать при перелете в Гонконг, от процедур в аэропорту до тестов и карантина.
Prior to landing in Hong Kong, download the StayHomeSafe app on your phone and complete the Hong Kong health declaration and quarantine form online in advance. (This form can also be accessed inflight, on our inflight entertainment system.)
Upon arrival, catch the people mover to Midfield Concourse. You’ll go through a temperature scan and security check . (This will not affect any duty free purchases you made!) You’ll then enter the test area, where government health officials will:
- Check your completed Hong Kong health declaration and quarantine form. You will be given a wristband, which can be connected to the StayHomeSafe app by scanning the QR code. Make sure you have a working phone number.
- Check your supporting medical documentation if you are coming from or have transited through Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Africa, the United Kingdom or the United States.
- Confirm you have a home or hotel address at which to quarantine. If you arrived from a high-risk country, you must quarantine at a hotel.
In the testing area, you will:
- Have your documents and forms checked
- Be instructed on how to provide a saliva test sample.
- Give the sample to staff, wash your hands, and then proceed to the waiting area.
You will wait in Midfield Concourse for your results. The wait is likely to take 8-12 hours.
- You will be not be able to access your checked-in baggage.
- You will be given a table and chair for the wait.
- You will be provided with a sandwich – there is a vegetarian option.
- Bottled water is available near the entrance. No hot water is available.
- If you receive a negative result, your compulsory quarantine form will be returned to you. You will board a shuttle bus to Terminal 1 for immigration, customs and baggage reclaim. Keep your quarantine forms handy – you’ll have to show them one last time to officials after exiting the Customs area. Head directly to your quarantine location.
*Time cut-off is subject to change
You will await your results in the Rambler Garden Hotel in Tsing Yi.
- You will fill out a form and be assigned your room number.
- You will board a shuttle bus to Terminal 1 for immigration, customs and baggage reclaim, and then board a shuttle bus to the hotel.
- You will be provided with dinner, and breakfast the next morning.
- You will be called with your results between 11am and 3pm the next day. If you receive a negative result, you can travel to your quarantine location.
- If you receive a positive result, you will be guided by health officials on the next steps.
*Depending on the number of passengers, people arriving in the early afternoon may be asked to wait in the Midfield Concourse rather than the hotel
When you arrive in your quarantine location:
- Activate your StayHomeSafe app to inform it that you have arrived.
- Follow the instructions to walk around your quarantine area.
- Measure and record your temperature twice a day.
- On the 10th day of quarantine, send in your second test samples, either via a friend or courier.
Some useful tips for the arrival process into Hong Kong
Tips for the wait
What you need to know to stay comfortable in the Asia-World Expo
Essential information before you travel
What to know before you flyWe've introduced additional passenger requirements – including the use of face coverings – for your added protection. View the latest information before you head to the airport.
Hong Kong restrictions and quarantineBefore you travel, make sure you’ve checked the latest entry restrictions and quarantine requirements for passengers arriving into and transiting through Hong Kong.
Worldwide travel restrictionsA number of governments have issued entry restrictions that are impacting international travel. View the latest updates to see how they may affect your plans.