Kiosk Print Bag Tags
Latest update: 28 Mar 2017 9:00 CAT
From 28 March 2017 the Economy Class counters will now be known as Bag Drop Counters, as we will invite all Economy and Premier Class passenger to check-in at the kiosk before dropping off their bags at a Bag Drop Counter.
- These changes will enhance the customer check-in experience and shorten the queuing/ waiting time
- Passengers are able to check-in and print the bag tags at the Kiosk 24 hours before the Scheduled Time of Departure.
- There will be a Cathay Pacific representative stationed at the area to educate passengers on the baggage tag printing and tagging.
- Passengers checked-in online via web/mobile can also use the Kiosk Bag Tag service.
- We will continue to have dedicated check-in counters for Business Class passengers and Marco Polo members.
- Groups can also use the kiosk to print their bag tags
The following types of passengers are ineligible for using self-service kiosk:
1. Passengers settling payment at the airport
2. Passengers requiring assistance
3. Passengers using a wheelchair
4. Passengers requiring medical attention or stretcher
5. Passengers travelling with infant
6. Child passengers as only passengers in the PNR
7. Unaccompanied minor
8. Passengers having purchased an extra seat
9. Passengers with live animals to check-in
10. ID passengers except confirmed no-sub
11. Passengers connecting to flights of other airlines which do not have a thorough check agreement with CX