Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s “Magic in the Air” holiday package
This exciting package includes round trip flight tickets, Hong Kong Disneyland Park 2-Day ticket for each guest and a Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotel stay. Enjoy the world-class shows and attractions with your loved ones and create memorable moments. Don’t miss the all-new Marvel-themed Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! for adventures. Extend your journey at the themed hotels with complimentary privileges such as recreational activities and more. Make your family’s dream Disney vacation a reality, complete with entertainment, shopping, dining and magical moments.
Subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply.
20 June 2019 to 17 March 2020
20 June 2019 to 31 March 2020
- Round trip flight tickets
- 1 night stay at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotels
- (Optional offer) One Hong Kong Disneyland 2-Day Ticket for each traveler, 20% discount on hotel dinner buffet and more privileges valued up to HKD400 per room
Subject to availability. View Terms and Conditions.
- The advertised per person package price is calculated based on consumer searches as of 24 Mar 2019, travel period from 26 to 28 Mar 2020, 2 adults, departing from Singapore to Hong Kong on Economy class and staying in Disney's Hollywood Hotel, for 2 nights.
- Actual rates depend on travel period, departure airport, travel destination, number of passengers, flight and cabin class selected, hotel and room category, and are determined at the time of booking.
- Offers may be modified or withdrawn without notice and cannot be combined with any other offers unless stated. Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please check all prices and other information before booking.
- Bookings must be made directly with Cathay Pacific. The promotion cannot be honoured retroactively or applied to existing reservations, and is not valid for group travel.
- Tickets must be on Cathay Pacific ticket stock issued on or before 23 Mar 2020. Each travel party must contain at least 2 passengers travelling together throughout the entire journey, made under the same Booking Reference Number.
- Hotel check-in time is 3pm on your day of arrival, and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotels provide late check-out at 2pm on the day of departure if the stay is 2 consecutive nights or above. Requests for early check-in will be at the sole discretion of the hotel and should be made upon arrival at the hotel. Blackout dates may apply.
- At least one adult passenger must be a staying guest in each hotel room selected. No extra bed will be provided. Cathay Pacific will not be responsible if requests cannot be satisfied or confirmed. Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by, and stay with, a parent or guardian when checking in at the hotel; otherwise, the hotel offer will be forfeited.
- Hotel accommodation and non-air services such as theme park tickets are subject to terms and conditions of the independent service providers. Admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Park which are set out in the Hong Kong Disneyland website. All facilities, activities, attractions and shows may be suspended or cancelled without prior notice. Please check with Hong Kong Disneyland for details of relevant terms and conditions.
- Bookings cannot be transferred, redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other item with Cathay Pacific or any other person, including third parties. Any passenger who chooses not to use, or who has forfeited, in whole or part, his/her booking of air tickets, hotel stay, park ticket, merchandise coupon or transfer, is not entitled to any payment or compensation, whether from Cathay Pacific or otherwise.
- Cathay Pacific Terms and Conditions apply.
- All related advertising materials are for reference only, please refer to website for the offer details