Are all routes able to enjoy the discounted prepaid extra baggage rate?
Prepaid extra baggage is unavailable for certain scenarios, including but not limited to:
- Journeys to/from India
- Journeys to Manila (travel from 1 to 31 Dec only)
- Multi-city or stopover bookings to/from the United States and Canada
Prepaid extra baggage purchase is available for eligible flights when you purchase tickets on our website*. You can also check if your booking is eligible by logging into Manage Booking or by contacting Customer Care.
*Prepaid extra baggage purchases are not available for the following scenarios when you purchase tickets on our website. You may log into Manage Booking or contact Customer Care to check your eligibility and purchase prepaid extra baggage after purchasing your ticket.
- Bookings on Economy Light fares (Alternatively, you may consider booking Economy Essential fares or Economy Flex fares, which offer two pieces of free baggage allowance.)
- Bookings with four or more passengers
- Multi-city or stopover bookings