Gift the world to your loved ones
Show your loved ones they mean the world to you with our Cathay Pacific flight vouchers.
Nothing beats exploring a new city across the globe and making new memories together.
How can I purchase Cathay Pacific flight vouchers?
*Only one flight voucher (discount code) can be used per transaction during redemption on Cathay Pacific website and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other flight voucher (discount code).
How to redeem the Cathay Pacific flight vouchers*?
- Sale period: 14 September 2022 00:00 (GMT+8) to 5 March 2023 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Redemption period: 14 September 2022 00:00 (GMT+8) to 5 September 2023 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Travel period: 14 September 2022 00:00 (GMT+8) to 5 March 2024 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Flight vouchers are available for sale in USD denomination only and subject to first-come basis on Cathay Pacific Shop for customers residing in the Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia. Residency is determined by the customer’s preferred mailing address as registered with Cathay Pacific.
- Only one flight voucher (discount code) can be used per transaction during redemption at Cathay Pacific website and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other flight voucher (discount code).
- To redeem the flight voucher, customers must add the discount code on the flight search panel on Cathay Pacific website. Any request to apply the discount code after checkout is not accepted. After successful application of discount code, an amount equivalent to the voucher value will be deducted from the total payable amount of the booking. Customers are recommended to verify the deduction of voucher value before making payment.
- Flight voucher value of USD100 or USD200 is non-refundable upon voucher purchase, regardless whether it has been utilised or not. In case of ticket change/cancellation, only the balance paid by customer would be refunded (after deducting any applicable fee) and the voucher value would not be refunded.
- For flight voucher value which exceeds the total value of the flight booking, the remaining balance cannot be carried forward and used for future bookings.
- Flight voucher cannot be used on Cathay Pacific mobile app or other channels.
- Flight voucher is valid for use on purchase of air fare, but not taxes, and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- Flight voucher cannot be used on multi-city or stopover tickets or cash portion of redeem flights.
- Flight voucher is valid for all flights departing within the entire Cathay Pacific route network, including flights that are operated by Cathay Pacific or partner airlines.
- Cathay Pacific bears no responsibility and no compensation for loss or expiry of the flight voucher. It will not be replaced if expired or used without authorization.
- Flight tickets purchased using the voucher are subject to the applicable fare conditions of the ticket issued and Cathay Pacific’s Conditions of Carriage.
- Flights can be booked for travel up to 360 days only. Customers can check the opening date on the flight search panel and make booking subject to voucher redemption and travel period.
- Cancellation: permitted before or after departure. Cancellations fees apply and vary by booking class, refer to fare conditions for your itinerary during booking.
- Change fee: travel date and flight changes on the same route are permitted, subject to booking class availability, ticket validity and any applicable taxes or fare recalculation. Refer to fare conditions for your itinerary during booking.
- No show fee: no show fees apply and vary by booking class, refer to fare conditions for your itinerary during booking.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.