Mobile Check-In allows you to check in using any mobile device with Internet browsing capability for Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon and any eligible onward flights any time anywhere 48 hours up to 90 minutes prior to flight departure
All passengers holding e-Tickets. Exceptions are:
- Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
- Passengers requiring Stretcher
- Passengers with "Cabin Baggage Occupying Seat" request
- Passengers with "Extra Seat" request
- Passengers travelling in a group and are registered as a group in the booking
Any mobile device equipped with internet browsing capability can access Mobile Check-In. Make sure that your mobile plan includes mobile internet browsing as well as text messaging if you want to receive Check-In Confirmation via SMS and/or email.
Simply follow the steps below for checking in on a mobile device
Open your web browser on an Internet-enabled mobile device and type m.cathaypacific.com. Select and click on "Check-In" link.
Marco Polo Club / Asia Miles members can log in under "Personal Itinerary" section to check in
Step 1: Retrieve flight details: Members can enter membership number and password to log in Mobile Check-In. Non-members can enter their name, flight number and departure date in order to retrieve their flight details
Step 2: Select seat for yourself and your travel companions
Step 3: Enter your travel document details as required by Immigration Authorities and your contact information
Step 4: Confirm and send your Mobile Boarding Pass
You can send your Mobile Boarding Pass to your mobile device via SMS or email
Mobile Check-In is available for
- Cathay Pacific: All Cathay Pacific flights, including codeshare flights operated by Cathay Dragon (with conditions listed in statement 2 below). Exceptions are chartered flights, codeshare flights and trains operated by our partner carriers.
- Cathay Dragon: All Cathay Dragon flights and codeshare flights operated by Cathay Pacific departing from Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Busan, Fukuoka, Phuket, Dhaka, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Kota Kinabalu, Hanoi, Manila and Phnom Penh. Exceptions are codeshare flights operated by our partner carriers.
The Mobile Check-In Confirmation does not serve as Mobile Boarding Pass. You must collect your boarding pass before you proceed to Security and Immigration at the airport.