About Manage Booking
“Manage My Booking” is your complete personal travel planner designed to help you manage your itinerary and ensure you have all the information at hand for a pleasant trip.
Customers who make bookings on our website, through Reservations Offices or through travel agents and that the itinerary involves at least one Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flight, are eligible to use Manage My Booking services.
You can use Manage My Booking if you have booked through a travel agent provided that your itinerary involves at least one Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flight.
However, please note that you will not be able to view the details of flights that are not operated by Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon.
Manage Booking allows you to:
- Change travel dates and flights for tickets purchased online through Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon website, except redemption bookings
- View or print your eTicket
- Check-in for flights 48 hours prior to departure
- View your Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon booking details including any special requests
- Update your personal and travel document details
- View booking reminders, travel advisories, airport, inflight and destination information
- Save your travel details to a calendar
- Select your own seat on an interactive seat map
- Reserve and pay for extra legroom seats 55 hours prior to departure (subject to availability)
- Select your special meal up to 24 hours prior to departure
Manage My Booking is available on the homepage of Cathay Pacific website or Cathay Dragon website.
The Marco Polo Club member: Simply choose "Manage My Booking" after you log on to your Personal Homepage or log on to Manage My Booking from cathaypacific.com homepage.
Asia Miles member: Simply log on to "Manage My Booking" from cathaypacific.com homepage, using your Asia Miles membership number and PIN.
Non-member: Simply provide your name and booking reference number or e-ticket number on Manage My Booking.
You may be able to change your bookings online provided that your initial bookings were made online and that the city of departure is eligible. For the full list of eligible cities and other details, please click here.
For customers who pre-purchased ancillary service, please contact Global Contact Centres for assistance and rearrangement.
*Ancillary service includes reservations of Extra Legroom Seat and Regular Seat, Prepaid Extra Baggage and Upgrade Bid.
You may cancel your booking online if your ticket was purchased on cathaypacific.com. Please note that cancellation fees may apply. You may also contact The Club Service Centre (if you are a member), local reservation offices or your travel agent for assistance.