Special ticketing guidelines for the Philippines
Latest update: 20 Feb 2020 23:45 HKT (GMT+8)
With immediate effect, rebooking, rerouting and refund charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/ before 4 February 2020 (original ticket issue date) for travel with Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon confirmed bookings arriving to or departing from the Philippines between 4 February 2020 and 31 March 2020.
1. Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon tickets
a. Cancellation and refund
- Waive on cancellation, and refund charges.
b. Rebooking / Rerouting / No Show
Rebooking / rerouting / no show charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/ before 31 March 2020 and before departure, for travel with Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon confirmed bookings arriving to or departing from Philippines between 4 February 2020 and 31 March 2020.
- Revised (NEW) travel date must be on/before 30 September 2020 and subject to flight availability.
In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. blackout dates, flight application, weekend/ weekday travel, stopover charges and applicable seasonality by collecting additional/ refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Reissuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket
- Rerouting to/ from/ via Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon online cities
And subject to flight availability and fare/ tax difference.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets