Special ticketing guidelines for Taiwan
Latest update: 20 Feb 2020 23:45 HKT (GMT+8)
With immediate effect, rebooking, rerouting and refund charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 8 February 2020 (original ticket issue date) for travel with Cathay Pacific / Cathay Dragon confirmed bookings between Hong Kong and Taiwan on 8 February 2020 - 31 March 2020.
1. Cathay Pacific / Cathay Dragon tickets
a. Cancellation and refund
- Waive on cancellation, and refund charges.
b. Rebooking/ Rerouting/ No show
Rebooking/ rerouting/ no show charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/before 31 March 2020, for travel with Cathay Pacific / Cathay Dragon confirmed bookings between Hong Kong and Taiwan on 8 February 2020 - 31 March 2020.
- Revised (NEW) travel date must be on/before 30 September 2020 and subject to flight availability.
In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. blackout dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges and applicable seasonality by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Reissuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket
- Rerouting to/from/via Cathay Pacific / Cathay Dragon online cities
And subject to flight availability and fare/tax difference.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets