Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Wuhan
Last Updated: 23 January 2020
The following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 21 January 2020 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Wuhan 21 January and 31 March 2020.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 31 March 2020 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Wuhan between 21 January and 31 March 2020.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 31 May 2020 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details: