Club news - Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Flights to/from Fuzhou or Wenzhou
Last Updated: 10 July 2018
Due to Typhoon Maria, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 10 July 2018 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Fuzhou or Wenzhou between 11 July and 12 July 2018.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 12 July 2018 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Fuzhou or Wenzhou between 11 July and 12 July 2018.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 31 July 2018 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.