Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Mainland China (3 February – 31 March 2020)
Last Updated: 3 February 2020
The following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 3 February 2020 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mainland China 3 February and 31 March 2020.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 31 March 2020 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mainland China between 3 February and 31 March 2020.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 30 June 2020 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details: