Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Japan
Last Updated: 6 March 2020
With immediate effect, the following special guideline will apply for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 6 March 2020 (original ticket issue date) for travel with Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking between Hong Kong and Japan on 6 March – 30 April 2020.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Waive on cancellation, and refund charges.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Rebooking / rerouting charges will be waived on conditions that
- Such requests are made on/before 30 April 2020, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking between Hong Kong and Japan on 6 March - 30 April 2020.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 10 December 2020 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details: