Extraordinary offer at The Bicester Village Shopping Collection
Take 10% off your purchases at The Bicester Village Shopping Collection, and enjoy other exclusive gifts and benefits.
For all 9 Europe Villages:
- VIP card with 10% off at participating brands
- 15% discount on Shopping Express® luxury coach service (using promotional code “COSSECX19”)
Offer details and terms
- Book by
- to 31 Dec 2019
- Fly from
- 10 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
- Flight Operator
Promotion period : 10 January 2019 to 31 December 2019
Bookings must be made online at Cathay Pacific Taiwan website during the promotion period listed above for round-trip or one-way tickets originating from Taiwan via HongKong to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Paris, Rome or Zurich and departing from Taiwan on or before 31 December 2019.
- For offer 1, present the invitation with your valid Cathay Pacific boarding pass at the Village’s Welcome or Tourist Information Centre to receive a VIP card.
- For offer 2 of Shopping Express® coach service, make your reservation now with corresponding promotional codes.
- Tickets must be booked between 10 January 2019 and 31 December 2019 via www.cathaypacific.com.tw for round-trip or one-way flights originating in Taipei, Taichung or Kaohsiung via HongKong to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Paris, Rome or Zurich and departing from Taipei, Taichung or Kaohsiung on or before 31 December 2019. Open-jaw is allowed for round-trip tickets. There is no limit on the number of round-trip or one-way tickets that can be purchased during the promotion period.
- Travel/airline industry concession tickets, redemption flight tickets and travel packages purchased through Cathay Pacific Holidays do not qualify for this offer.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Other Cathay Pacific and merchant terms and conditions apply.
- It is the merchant’s sole responsibility to ensure the quality of the value-added offers. Cathay Pacific Airways is not responsible for any event of force majeure and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered from any value-added offers redeemed by passengers.