Online Exclusive - Book a trip to London and get transportation card
+++ Stocks are fully requested +++
Passengers who purchase round-trip tickets from Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung to London via Cathay Pacific Taiwan website/APP during 23 April - 8 May 2019, will have a chance to earn London Visitor Oyster card(pre-paid GBP£10 included). Limited 25 stocks, first come, first served!
- Promotion/Registration period: 23 April - 8 May 2019
- Valid departure period: 13 May - 30 September 2019
**Booking and payment must be completed at least 12 working days prior to the departure date**
- Complete payment and register for the offer
Offer details and terms
- Book by
- 23 Apr 2019 to 08 May 2019
- Fly from
- 13 May 2019 to 30 Sep 2019
- Flight Operator
- The booking and payment must be made every day from 00:00.
- Each passenger in the same booking record is required to register this form. For example, if two people are in the same booking record, the two must complete the submission separately.
- The registration and the payment should be done at the same time during the promotion period.
- “Hold Your Fare” function is NOT applicable for this promotion.
- The eligible winners will receive a winner notice via e-mail 5 working days after they registered successfully.
Register for the offer
*Terms and conditions apply
Make a booking
- This promotion is applicable for booking and ticketing made via cathaypacific.com.tw/APP.
- Passengers who purchase round-trip tickets from Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung to London via Cathay Pacific Taiwan website/APP during 23 April - 8 May 2019 will be entitled to earn the London Visitor Oyster card(pre-paid GBP10 included). Booking and payment should be made from 23 April - 8 May 2019 and at least 12 working days prior to the departure date. Departure period is valid from 13 May - 30 September 2019.
- This offer is limited for 25 cards and based on first-come-first-serve basis. The eligible winners will receive a winner notice via e-mail 5 working days after they registered successfully.
- “Hold Your Fare” function, redemption ticket, one-way ticket, package tour air tickets, Agent ticket, Staff ticket, and infant ticket are not applicable for this promotion.
- Passengers are required to call Cathay Pacific contact centre at 02-8793-3388 for amendment of their flights or itineraries at least 7 working days prior to the departure date. Cathay Pacific will then re-arrange the offer redeem if the new departure date is still within eligible period. Passengers who failed to call Cathay Pacific contact centre to inform the new flight schedule, will be regarded as forfeiture of the special offer item.
- Eligible Passengers who cancel the itinerary will be regarded as forfeiture of the special offer item. Passengers, who change their flight date out of specified departure period, will be regarded as forfeiture of the special offer.
- Cathay Pacific Airways cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Cathay Pacific Airways reserved the right to suspend, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion, without prior notice or liability. The personal information of eligible passengers is only for this promotion. Cathay Pacific will not release the passengers’ personal information to the third party without the permission of passengers.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, and are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The eligible winners will receive a winner notice via e-mail from Cathay Pacific Airways 5 working days after they registered successfully.
- Passengers should present the notice e-mail, passport and e-ticket number at Cathay Pacific Information counter (Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 1, Taichung airport, Kaohsiung) on the departure date to redeem their offers.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of London Visitor Oyster card. The card will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen.
- It is the merchant’s sole responsibility to ensure the quality of the value-added offers. Cathay Pacific Airways is not responsible for any event of force majeure and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered from any value-added offers redeemed by passengers.