Updates on Cathay Pacific flights to Japan
11 Mar 2011
Cathay Pacific’s flights to Japan have been affected after a massive earthquake hit the coast of north-eastern Japan.
The latest status of today’s flights is as follows:
- CX520 (Hong Kong-Narita) has been diverted to Nagoya
- CX530 (Taipei-Nagoya) has been diverted to Osaka
- CX450 (Hong Kong-Taipei-Narita) has been diverted to Osaka
- CX451 (Narita-Taipei-Hong Kong) is now on ground in Narita
- CX549 (Haneda-Hong Kong) is now on ground in Haneda
- CX510 (Taipei-Fukuoka) is on schedule
- CX564 (Taipei-Osaka) is on schedule
All Cathay Pacific passengers and crew at the affected airports in Japan have been accounted for and are safe.
It is likely that flights to Japan may continue to be affected in the coming days. We will monitor the situation closely, especially the operation status of the affected airports.
Customers are advised to check the airline’s website, www.cathaypacific.com, for updated flight arrival and departure information before departing for the airport. To ensure customers receive the latest flight status updates via SMS or e-mail, they are advised to update contact details in Manage My Booking through our website.