E-ticket privilege for COVID-19 PCR tests
As proof of COVID-19 PCR test is mandatory for arriving in many destinations, we are offering benefits for our passengers who require COVID-19 PCR tests for their travelling.
From now until 31 December 2021, passengers can obtain special rates for Covid-19 PCR tests by presenting their Cathay Pacific e-ticket when booking a COVID-19 test with our partners.
|Location||Partners||Medical Service||Package Price (THB)|
|Bangkok||VFS Global||1 time COVID-19 PCR Test at the laboratory||2,750 / person
|1 time COVID-19 PCR Test at your door step||2,850 / person
||1 time COVID-19 PCR Test||3,500 / person
|4,000 / person
|B. Care Medical Center Hospital||3,700 / person
|Phuket||Bangkok Hospital Phuket||3,500 / person
Check out our Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs for the latest travel restrictions, ticket changes and everything you need to know to prepare for your trip.
Telephone: +662 310 3000 or hotline 1719
Bangkok Hospital Phuket
Telephone: +66 7625 4425, +66 7636 1000
Telephone: +662 118 7019
Phyathai 1 Hospital
Telephone: +662 201 4600
Phyathai 2 Hospital
Telephone: +662 617 2444
Paolo (Phaholyothin) Hospital
Telephone: +662 717 000
B.Care Medical Center Hospital
Telephone: +662 523 3359-71 ext. 1130, 1227
- The test results will be provided within 24 hours after the test date.
- The above prices can be used with the mentioned designated partners only: VFS Global, Phyathai 1, Hospital, Phyathai 2 Hospital, Paolo (Phaholyothin) Hospital, Bangkok Hospital, B.Care Medical Center Hospital, and Bangkok Hospital Phuket
- The customer needs to provide their Cathay Pacific flight itinerary or e-ticket as a requirement to be eligible for the special price.
- Payment should be made directly to the Hospital by the customer, after receiving the medical service.
- Entry into the destination will be subject to actual health conditions and local authorities.
- The promotion campaign will be effective until 31 December 2021.
- The hospital reserves the right to change the price without prior notice.
- For COVID-19 PCR test at Bangkok Hospital, please make an appointment at least 2 days in advance prior to the examination. The COVID-19 PCR test is available at Health Promotion Center from 06:30 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. After 03:00 p.m., please contact Emergency Department (ER) for the test.
- For VFS Global, courier fee of THB150 will be charged for delivery of physical copy of test result.
- For more details about VFS Global Covid-19 PCR test service, please refer here
- For COVID-19 PCR test at B.Care Medical Center Hospital, please make an appointment in advance by contacting check up department, Bandari Building (8:00am to 12:00pm, everyday) or Marketing Department at +662-994-8200-3 ext.1166 (8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday), or email firstname.lastname@example.org