Student Travel Light Fares to Australia (one-way)
Skip the extra baggage, travel light and save more with our student fares.
Note: Students who purchased these student fares will be required to present a valid ISIC, overseas student visa or a letter of enrollment issued by the school upon check-in, for verification purposes. For students who are unable to present the required documents, a top up of the fare difference will be required.
Make a booking
- The above fares are on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Feb 2021 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Sales period: Until 30 Jun 2021
- Departure period: To complete travel by 30 June 2022
- One stopover in Hong Kong is allowed with applicable taxes
- Rebooking/rerouting fee:
- Free of charge
- No-show fee:
- Cancellation/refund fee:
- Child fare/infant fare: Not applicable
- Ticket is non-endorsable. Passenger name change is strictly not allowed.
- Please do take a look at the 'Fare Rules' before you click and purchase the fare.
- Cathay Pacific Airways reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Fly (worry) free – free and unlimited ticket changes
Fly from 15 Feb 2021 - 30 Jun 2022
Global Student Fares to Australia (one-way)Fly from 22 Jun 2020 - 31 Aug 2022
Student Frequent Travel Home FaresFlightsfrom THB฿20,930Economy Class, Fly from 15 Feb 2021 - 30 Jun 2022
Student Travel Light Fares to Australia (round-trip)Fly from 15 Feb 2021 - 30 Jun 2022
Global Student Fares to Australia (round-trip)Fly from 22 Jun 2020 - 31 Aug 2022