Student fares to Europe
Flying to school for a new semester? Book our student fares and enjoy special fares, along with additional baggage allowance of up to 40kg (maximum 2 pieces).
Note: Students who purchased these student fares will be required to present a valid ISIC, overseas student visa or a letter of enrollment issued by the school upon check-in, for verification purposes. For students who are unable to present the required documents, a top up of the fare difference will be required.
Make a booking
- The above fares are on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Jun 2020 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Sales period: 22 Jun - 31 Aug 2020
- Departure period: To depart Thailand from 22 Jun - 30 Sep 2020
- Stay duration: Maximum of 6 months (Economy S class ticket) and maximum of 1 year (Economy V class ticket)
- One stopover in Hong Kong is allowed with applicable taxes
- Rebooking/rerouting fee:
- Free of charge
- No-show fee:
- Cancellation/refund fee:
- Child fare/infant fare: Not applicable
- Ticket is non-endorsable. Passenger name change is strictly not allowed.
- Standard Baggage allowance will be displayed when booking online, but students will be able to find their entitled check-in baggage allowance on e-tickets issued after booking.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is available on Economy (V class). You may also select your seats during online check-in 48 hours prior each respective flight departure.
- Please do take a look at the 'Fare Rules' before you click and purchase the fare.
- Cathay Pacific Airways and Cathay Dragon reserves the rights to amend or change terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Currently our online payment method accepts credit card only. Any other debit cards issued in Thailand are not accepted.