Cathay for Students
Frequent Travel Home
Plan your trips back home for special occasions in advance and enjoy special fares
- Free additional baggage allowance of 10KG or 1 piece of 23KG (USA)*
- Unlimited ticket changes
- Longer ticket validity
- Meet and Assist Service available
- North America
- Sales period: On/ before 30 June 2021
- Travel period: On/before 30 June 2022
- Stay duration: Maximum of 6 months (ticket subclass O/Q/N/S) and maximum of 1 year (ticket subclass V and above)
- Offer is valid for students within 31 years of age holding a valid ISIC, overseas student visa or a Letter of Enrollment issued by the school.
- During check-in at the airport counter, students will be asked to verify their student identity with the aforementioned document proof.
- Note: students who are unable to present the required documents would be required to top up the fare difference over the counter.
- * Extra check-in baggage allowance: Students can enjoy up to 40KG check-in baggage in total (maximum 2 pieces), or an extra piece of baggage (maximum 3 pieces), subject to routes and products selected. Standard Baggage allowanceOpen a new window will be displayed when booking online but students will be able to find their entitled extra baggage allowance reflected on e-tickets issued after booking.
- If there is any requirement of stopovers in Hong Kong, please email us at email@example.com
- Check out the latest travel restrictions and quarantine exemptions hereOpen a new window before you travel
Meet and Assist Service
- We understand this might be your first solo travel, as such, Cathay Pacific would like to offer you our Meet and Assist Service at the airport to ensure smooth and hassle-free journey.
- Our welcoming staff will meet and greet you at the counter and provide assistance and guidance to the boarding gate. At transit and/or arrival terminal, travelers will be greeted and directed to the gate of the connecting flight or the immigration counter.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to departure to request for the service. MAAS service is only available on Cathay Pacific flights.
- More terms and conditions apply.