Am I eligible for the Hong Kong-Singapore travel bubble?
The Hong Kong-Singapore Air Travel Bubble, which runs from 26 May 2021, allows people to travel between either city without having to quarantine as part of their journey.
Latest update: 28 Apr 2021 12:30 HKT (GMT+8)
Please note that the information provided is subject to change. In the meantime, please refer to the Hong Kong Tourism Commission website for details.
How to qualify for the travel bubble
To be eligible to fly within the Hong Kong-Singapore travel bubble, you must:
- Have no travel history to anywhere other than Hong Kong or Singapore in the last 14 days. Any compulsory quarantine / Stay-Home Notice periods in Hong Kong does not count towards this 14-day period.
- Travel at least 14 days after the administration of two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, which is required. You must show proof of the full vaccination or make declaration on grounds of exemption from the vaccination requirement.
- Have proof of a negative COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test from a recognised laboratory or health care institutionOpen a new window. The specimen must be taken within 72 hours before your scheduled flight departure time.
- Have a Singapore Air Travel Pass, if you require it. You can apply for this 7 to 30 days prior to your intended date of travel, from the Singapore Safe Travel Office.
- Have a booking on a flight designated specifically for the Air Travel Bubble. Designated bubble flights are marked with “Travel Bubble” on cathaypacific.com
- Have the right to enter both Hong Kong and Singapore, such as having the necessary visas or residency permits
- Have a mobile device, with Singapore’s TraceTogether appOpen a new window and Hong Kong's LeaveHomeSafe appOpen a new windowalready downloaded and registered
- Submit a health declarationOpen a new window electronically via the SG Arrival Card Service
- Have an approval of entry letter issued by the Singapore government authorities (for Long-Term Pass holders)
Follow this link to learn more about the travel bubble.