Applicable Fees for Cathay Pacific Tickets
Last updated: 08 Sep 2016
- Before/After Departure: Collect rebooking fee of US$150 and tax difference, if applicable. Rebooking fees are only applicable to Promotional Fares , Economy Save fares. In the case of Hong Kong, Economy Supersaver are non-rebookable, while the other types of fares are free of charge.
Note: If date change includes change in seasonality,there will be a fare difference from Low to High Season. No refundwill be aplpicable for change from High to Low season.
- Before/After Departure: US$150 plus fare and tax difference if applicable.
- If tickets are totally unused, fares may be subject for reassessment.
Note: Route downgrade is not allowed. In case new routing is lower than previously issued route, tickets may be re-issued without refund. Reissuance fee and tax difference will be collected if applicable.
- Before/After Departure: US$50 plus fare and tax difference.
Note: Upsell for change to a higher type of fare. Downgrade or change to a lower type of fare is not allowed.
4/Name Correction Fee
- Please note that tickets may be reissued due to Name correction if names are mispelled only. Reissuance is not allowed if it wil be reissued to a different person. Name correction fee is subject to US$150.
Acceptable Name Correction:
- Shortened names like Ma to Maria or vice versa
- Missing letters/ Mispelled names (same sounding)
- Maiden to Married name as long as marriage certificate is provided
- Change of title – MR to MS or MSTR to MIST, etc.
The following name corrections will NOT be allowed:
- Name suffixes such as JR changed to SR, III, etc. Middle name changed to Last Name
- Totally different names or surnames even if acidentally interchanged
- Additional second name
- For totally unused tickets: US$150
- For partially used tickets except for Economy Save and Economy Standard fares: US$150
- For expired tickets: US$200
Definition of expired ticket:
- For completely unused tickets – one (1) year after date of issuance
- For half-used tickets – one (1) year after date of first flown sector
- For expired tickets - two (2) years after date of issuance
6/Non-User Fee (NUF)
The applicable Nonuser fee for all types of fares is US$150 except for Promotional fares.
Who shall Pay Nonuser Fee
- Departing passengers with tickets issued/reissued/revalidated in the Philippines who fail to use their confirmed airline seats will be required to pay the Nonuser Fee.
Who gets EXEMPTED from the Nonuser Fee
- Passengers who fail to show up for their flight for the following reasons are exempted from paying the Nonuser Fee
- Advance Notice (at least 24hrs before departure)
- Passenger is unable to arrive on time for a scheduled flight due to late arrival or cancellation of a connecting flight (domestic or international)
- Serious Accident Involving Passenger. This must be supported by a police report and a hospitalization certificate
- Death of a Passenger