Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory discounted COVID-19 PCR test rates
- As proof of pre-departure COVID-19 PCR test is mandatory for arrivals into Hong Kong, all passengers are required to take PCR test at one of the Philippines Government authorisedOpen a new window hospitals/labs.
- We are offering benefits for our passengers who require COVID-19 PCR tests for their travelling. During the offer period, passengers can obtain special rates for COVID-19 PCR tests by presenting their Cathay Pacific e-ticket with our partners.
- Check out our travel checklist for the 7 things you need to get ready before you arrive at the check in counter.
- Check out our Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQsOpen a new window for the latest travel restrictions, ticket changes and everything you need to know to prepare for your trip.
- If you are transiting through Hong Kong, see more information hereOpen a new window
We are offering benefits for our passengers who require COVID-19 PCR tests for their travelling. From now until 31 July 2022, passengers can obtain special rates for COVID-19 PCR tests by presenting their Cathay Pacific e-ticket with our partner.
Subsidised Rates for Reverse Transcription COVID-19 PCR Test
|Walk in or drive thru rates||Price in PHP per pax (inclusive of VAT)|
|12 hours results release waiting time||PHP2,900|
|24 hours results release waiting time||PHP2,500|
|48 hours results release waiting time||PHP2,400|
Home Test Service is available at the labortory's website standard rates with a minimal service fee. Contact laboratory 1-2 days prior to your preferred date to check on availability and book a timeslot.
Service fee additional charges (not inclusive of test rates):
Within Metro Manila Php 500/per head
Outside Metro Manila Php 500/head + Php1,000 (one-time fee)
Step-by-step guide to book your appointment
- Go to Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory located at CBL Area Domestic Road Pasay City
- Log in to PADL E-CIF and fill up the formOpen a new window prior to walk-in or drive thru for faster transactions
- Go to the cashier and present your Cathay Pacific booking reference/ticket to avail the discount
- Proceed to verify with your transaction number
- Take your Reverse Transcription COVID-19 PCR test and wait for the results via email
For any enquiries, please contact Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory Customer Care Hotline
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offer is valid from 20 August 2021 to 31 July 2022
- Passengers will be required to provide booking reference and ID for verification
- Payment should be made directly to Philippine Airport Dianostic Laboratory
- For more information, you may visit Philippine Airport Dianostic Laboratory website
- Entry into the destination will be subjected to actual health conditions and local authorities.
- The hospital reserves the right to change the price without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.