Global Student Fares
Studying abroad is a rewarding experience and we would like to begin your journey there with our student fares.
Offer details and terms
- Departure period
- 27 Sep 2021 to 31 Aug 2022
- Stay duration
- Maximum of 6 months (ticket subclass Q / N), Maximum of 1 year (ticket subclass V / L)
- Book by
- 28 Nov 2021
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Offer is valid for students under 31 years old holding a valid ISIC, overseas student visa or a letter of enrollment issued by the school.
- During check-in at the airport counter, students will be asked to verify their student identity with the aforementioned document proof.
- Note: students who are unable to present the required documents will be required to top up the fare difference over the counter.
- Additional check-in baggage allowance:
- One extra piece of baggage at 23kg (maximum 3 pieces) to North America, applicable to ticket subclass V / L only
- Up to 40kg check-in baggage (maximum 2 pieces) to all other destinations
*Terms and conditions apply
Meet and Assist Service
We understand this might be your first solo travel, as such, Cathay Pacific would like to offer you our Meet and Assist Service at the airport to ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey.
Our welcoming staff will meet and greet you at the counter and provide assistance and guidance to the boarding gate.
At transit and/or arrival terminal, travelers will be greeted and directed to the gate of the connecting flight or the immigration counter.
Please contactOpen a new window the local reservation team at least 48 hours prior to departure to request for the service.
MAAS service is only available on Cathay Pacific flights.
To learn more about the travel restrictions or quarantine exemptions for each country before you travel, click hereOpen a new window.