2020 Hong Kong Sevens packages
Don’t miss out. Experience what the Hong Kong Sevens is all about. Purchase your package today*.
- Sales and ticketing period: Now until 21 March 2020
- Travel period: Depart from Auckland between 27 March and 5 April 2020
- Event date: 3-5 April 2020
Nobody does Rugby Sevens like Hong Kong. Book now and get ready for wow!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Choose your package type
Book directly by selecting your preferred package option below.
Make a booking
Make a booking
1. Cathay Pacific terms and conditions apply.
2. Each eligible Event admission ticket entitles the passenger to watch all rugby matches in a three-day pass format from 3 to 5 April 2020. Event ticket price includes service charge and handling fees for overseas sales.
3. All offers are subject to availability and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Sales and ticketing period: 9 October 2019 to 21 March 2020, unless sold out prior.
5. Departures are valid from 27 March to 5 April 2020.
6. Packages without accommodation are fully inclusive of all taxes and surcharges. Packages with accommodation are fully inclusive of all taxes and surcharges associated with flights but are subject to hotel surcharges.
7. All Cathay Pacific operated flight(s) with “CX” designators are eligible for this promotion.
8. Only CX tickets with a flight itinerary to Hong Kong can participate in this promotion.
9. Redemption tickets or other air tickets not bought as part of this package cannot be combined with this promotion.
10. Air tickets are not refundable and are non-endorsable and non-reroutable.
11. Flight date changes are permitted, subject to the availability of the booking class, as well as the application of any additional taxes or rebooking fees.
12. Hong Kong Rugby Sevens event ticket is non-refundable, except in the case of event cancellation, where the total face-value of the three-day pass will be refunded.
13. Packages with hotel accommodation are 100% non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
14. Child packages are based on adult airfares and event tickets. Child airfares are not available in conjunction with a Hong Kong Sevens package.
15. Mileage accrual for flights depends on fare rules associated with the applicable fare and booking class. Booking classes for event packages without accommodation are ‘S’ / ‘L’ (Economy), ‘E’ (Premium Economy), ‘I’ (Business). Booking classes for event packages with accommodation vary. Check with www.asiamiles.com or your frequent flyer program for details regarding mileage accrual.
16. Rugby Sevens event tickets booked through this page will be available for redemption 31 March to 3 April 2020 at Hong Kong International Airport. For passengers arriving from 3-5 April 2020, tickets will be collected at Hong Kong Stadium. Detailed counter location and opening hours will be emailed to you prior to the event.
17. Use of the Hong Kong Sevens event ticket is subject to further terms and conditions of the respective service provider. It is non-transferable and non-refundable. Any passenger who chooses not to use or has forfeited his/her booking of the admission ticket is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Cathay Pacific.
18. The offers cannot be transferred, redeemed, exchanged for cash, credit or any other item with Cathay Pacific or any other parties including any third parties.
19. The number of travellers must be equal to the number of air tickets and number of event tickets booked as air-inclusive packages.
20. Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
21. Other terms and conditions apply.
22. These terms and conditions are written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.