Photo by Yusuke Miyazaki. Courtesy of Ota Fine Arts, Victoria Miro, and David Zwirner. © YAYOI KUSAMA
Renowned for her trippy polka-dot art and iconic red bob, global cultural icon Yayoi Kusama presents her largest retrospective in Asia outside Japan at M+. The exhibition, Yayoi Kusama: 1945 to Now features more than 200 works from major collections from museums and private collections in Asia, Europe, and the United States, the M+ Collection, as well as from the artist’s own collection.
Explore the unique and whimsical world of Kusama with us at M+ from 12 November onwards!
Left: Yayoi Kusama. When I Saw the Largest Dream in Life, 2017. Collection of the artist. Courtesy of Ota Fine Arts, Victoria Miro, and David Zwirner. © YAYOI KUSAMA
Top right: Installation view of Yayoi Kusama: 1945 to Now, 2022. Photo: Lok Cheng, M+, Hong Kong
Bottom right: Installation view of Pumpkin (2022) at Yayoi Kusama: 1945 to Now, 2022. Photo: Lok Cheng, M+, Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific terms and conditions apply.
- All Cathay Pacific operated flight(s) are eligible for this promotion.
- Only CX tickets with a flight itinerary to Hong Kong can participate in this promotion.
- To avail of the M+ Shop discount offers, present boarding pass flown in the last 7 days (excluding the number of prevalent days of medical surveillance). Other M+ Shop terms and conditions apply.
- Flown boarding pass may only be used once for the M+ Shop discount offer.
- M+ Lounge access is eligible for Business Class and First Class passengers only.
- To access the lounge, present boarding pass flown in the last 7 days (excluding the number of prevalent days of medical surveillance) during the museum opening hours.
- Each lounge access can only be used once. No re-entry is allowed.
- Each eligible passenger may bring up to three (3) accompanying guests per visit.
- Use and access of the M+ Lounge are subject to M+ Lounge House Rules and Regulations.
- Capacity of M+ Lounge is limited, the access to M+ Lounge is always subject to space availability and is on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Cathay Shop merchandise offers are subject to Cathay Shop terms and conditions.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- These terms and conditions are written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.