|Self Service Facilities
Self-service Check-in and Baggage Tag
Kiosk for self-service check-in, boarding pass and baggage tag. Find out more.
Note: If Online Check-in has been completed, proceed to kiosk to obtain baggage tag and then the bag drop counter.
Location: Taoyuan Airport MRT - Taipei Main Station (A1 Station)
Effective 15 November 2018, passengers can check in, get their boarding pass and use the self-service bag drop kiosks at Taoyuan Airport MRT A1 Taipei Main Station.
Service hour: 06:00-21:30 (Available only on the same day of departure, and will be closed 3 hours before departure)
- Our self-service kiosks provide check-in service and baggage check-in service without any human assistance. For services listed below, please proceed to Taoyuan International Airport for check-in:
- Soft bags and cardboard boxes check-in.
- Passengers requiring any special assistance (including unaccompanied minors aged 12 years or below), and passengers travelling with pets.
- Group reservations
- Passengers travelling with oversized baggage (total dimension exceeding 158 cm, or with any side exceeding 70 cm), excess baggage or overweight baggage.
- Passengers requiring ferry transfer in Hong Kong.
- After check-in, please make sure your baggage passes the x-ray security check before leaving.
- In accordance with Canadian National Aviation Security Regulations, the self-service check-in kiosk is not applicable for flights to Canada.
Tobacco Products: 200 cigarettes or 25 cigars or 1 pound of tobacco.
Alcoholic Beverages: 1 bottle of alcoholic liquor not exceeding 1,000 cc
Others: Dutiable articles in accompanied or unaccompanied baggage may be passed on as payment of duty, provided that the total customs value does not exceed USD20,000 for each passenger.
Special notice to import rules: Fruits, live animals, plants and related products are forbidden. Dogs, cats, rabbits and animal products imported in accordance with the Act For Prevention And Control Of Infectious Animal Diseases, or dried/prepared aquatic animals, or live plants and related products imported in accordance with the Plant Protection And Quarantine Act are excluded from such restriction.