E-ticket privilege for COVID-19 PCR tests
As proof of COVID-19 PCR test is mandatory for arrival in many destinations, we are offering benefits to our passengers who require COVID-19 PCR tests for their travel.
From now until 31 March 2021, passengers can obtain special rates for COVID-19 PCR tests by presenting their Cathay Pacific e-ticket at selected hospitals and healthcare groups in Malaysia.
- Cathay Pacific Airways passengers are required to present their e-ticket to enjoy the discounted rates
- Passengers are recommended to make an appointment at least 48 hours before their scheduled flight and the test should be taken within 72 hours of departure
- Payment is to be made directly to the hospitals/healthcare groups by the passenger
- Entry into the destination will be subject to actual health conditions and local authorities
- Passengers are responsible for checking their testing window that it is in line with the destination country’s requirement
- Cathay Pacific Airways is not liable for any additional costs incurred should there be any rejections from airlines, embassy and authorities.