Studying abroad is a rewarding experience and we would like to begin your journey there with our student fares.
Offer details and terms
- Departure period
- 08 Sep 2020 to 28 Feb 2022
- Stay duration
- Maximum of 6 months
- Book by
- 28 Feb 2021
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Offer is valid for students under 31 years old holding a valid ISIC, overseas student visa or a letter of enrollment issued by the school.
- During check-in at the airport counter, students will be asked to verify their student identity with the aforementioned document proof.
- Note: students who are unable to present the required documents will be required to top up the fare difference over the counter.
- Additional check-in baggage allowance:
- Up to 40kg check-in baggage (maximum 2 pieces) to Asia, Australia and Europe
*Terms and conditions apply
Meet and Assist Service
We understand this might be your first solo travel, as such, Cathay Pacific would like to offer you our Meet and Assist Service at the airport to ensure smooth and hassle-free journey.
Our welcoming staff will meet and greet you at the counter and provide assistance and guidance to the boarding gate.
At transit and/or arrival terminal, travelers will be greeted and directed to the gate of the connecting flight or the immigration counter.
Please contact the local reservation team at least 48 hours prior to departure to request for the service.
MAAS service is only available on Cathay Pacific & Cathay Dragon flights.
To learn more about the travel restrictions or quarantine exemptions for each country, click here.
Student fares to Asia (round-trip)Fly from 08 Sep 2020 - 28 Feb 2022
Student fares to Europe (round-trip)Fly from 01 Sep 2020 - 28 Feb 2022
Student fares to North America (round-trip)Fly from 08 Sep 2020 - 28 Feb 2022
Student fares to Australia (round-trip)Fly from 08 Sep 2020 - 28 Feb 2022