Global Student Fares
Studying abroad is a rewarding experience and we would like to begin your journey there with our student fares
- Sales period: Until 28 February 2022
- Travel period: Until 31 August 2022
- Stay duration: Maximum of 6 months or 1 year. Please refer to 'fare conditions' during the booking process.
- Offer is valid for students within 31 years of age holding a valid ISIC, overseas student visa or a Letter of Enrollment issued by the school.
- During check-in at the airport counter, students will be asked to verify their student identity with the aforementioned document proof.
- Note: students who are unable to present the required documents would be required to top up the fare difference over the counter.
- * Extra check-in baggage allowance: students can enjoy an extra piece of baggage (maximum 3 pieces) to North America. Standard Baggage allowanceOpen a new window will be displayed when booking online but students will be able to find their entitled extra baggage allowance reflected on e-tickets issued after booking.
- If there is any requirement of stopovers in Hong Kong, please contact our Cathay Pacific Customer Care team
- Check out the latest travel restrictions and quarantine exemptions hereOpen a new window before you travel
Meet and Assist Service
- We understand this might be your first solo travel, as such, Cathay Pacific would like to offer you our Meet and Assist Service at the airport to ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey.
- Our welcoming staff will meet and greet you at the counter and provide assistance and guidance to the boarding gate. At transit and/or arrival terminal, travelers will be greeted and directed to the gate of the connecting flight or the immigration counter.
- Please contactOpen a new window the local reservation team at least 48 hours prior to departure to request for the service. MAAS service is only available on Cathay Pacific flights.
- More terms and conditions apply.