Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Mainland China
Last Updated: 28 February 2020
The following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 3 February 2020 (original ticket issue date) for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mainland China between 3 February and 30 April 2020.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 30 April 2020, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mainland China between 3 February and 30 April 2020.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 10 December 2020 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details: