Special Ticketing Guideline for Typhoon Nesat
Last updated: 29 Jul 2017
Due to Typhoon Nesat, with immediate effect, rebooking and rerouting charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 28 July 2017 for travel with CX/KA confirmed booking involving Kaohsiung (KHH), Taichung (RMQ) and Taipei (TPE) on 29 July 2017 and 30 July 2017.
1. Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon ticket stock
a. Cancellation and refund
- No waiver on cancellation and refund charges
b. Rebooking and rerouting
Rebooking and rerouting charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/before 30 July 2017 and before departure, for travel with CX/KA confirmed booking involving Kaohsiung (KHH), Taichung (RMQ) and Taipei (TPE) on 29 July 2017 and 30 July 2017.
No-show passenger is not eligible for the waiver.
- Revised (NEW) travel date must be on/before 10 Aug 2017 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. blackout dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges and applicable seasonality by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Reissuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via KHH/RMQ/TPE: subject to flight availability and fare/tax difference
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details:
- Please regularly check the Asia Miles website.
- You can also contact The Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline at (+852) 2747 3838.
- For further details, please refer to Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.