To assist the Cargo Manager by leading the Cargo Commercial team to meet and exceed the Revenue targets for Cathay Pacific Airways in Sri Lanka & Maldives.
- Manage a field /Telesales team with the aim to achieve & surpass the set targets.
- Generate Agreed Revenue and ensure service delivery as per standards.
- Maintain and increase customer base and revenue.
- Develop and manage the field sales and Telesales teams.
- Reach out and promote CX products to a wider agency network
- Initiate sales improvement plan based on market dynamics driving the sales team to deliver to agreed targets and ensuring a service recovery plan for any contingency
- Implement goal setting programs for sales team and evaluate their performance
- Manage office administration viz., stationery, petty cash ,staff leave records
- Ensure sales and Telesales teams coordinate well for a smooth commercial set up
- Analyze daily sales reports of the team to evaluate market trend and update Cargo Manager on a weekly basis.
- Monitor allotment utilization and project quarterly space requirements
- Review the training requirements of team and propose to the Cargo Manager.
- Support Cargo reservation team in claim handling process
- Thoroughly examine creditworthiness of our customer base and exercise control on any payment defaults, managing agent productivity and their respective credit limits.
- Minimum 5 years airline / Cargo Agency / Service Industry /Courier experience is desired.
- Proven track record of managing sales/Telesales teams in previous work experiences.
- Strong analytical, planning & organising skills. Ability to analyse performance of key OD is a must.
- Presentation & Negotiation skills are essential
- Capacity to execute efficiently in a dynamic, fast paced and team focused environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross functionally with all levels with the aim to meet /exceed targets.
- Candidates MUST have the permanent legal right to work & live in Sri Lanka.
How to Apply: If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please send a comprehensive CV with the subject ‘Application for the post of Asst. Sales Manager – Cargo, Sri Lanka & Maldives, and contact details at cathay_CMB@cathaypacific.com by 12th January 2016. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.