Get 15% ticket discount at sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
Discount for Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon passengers. Visit the landmark of the city, offering 360-degree views of Hong Kong.
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (sky100) is the “Oasis in the City”. Located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre, it is the only indoor observation deck in town offering full, stunning views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. Immerse yourself in a tranquil atmosphere at 393 metres above sea level. Enjoy high-definition views of Hong Kong at your own pace. sky100 is sure to be a highlight of your time in Hong Kong!
In addition the impeccable view, sky100 enabling you to take fun-filled photos at the “Sky-high 3D Hong Kong Street”, so as to “paraglide” over the Victoria Harbour with the interactive AR photo application. The café located at the western deck offers you the boundless sea view and romantic sunset, a perfect place to end this extraordinary sky-high journey.
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck has received the Certificate of Excellence for four consecutive years since 2014 from renowned travel website TripAdvisor in recognition of its breath-taking views and outstanding hospitality. It is also named by CNN as one of the “17 beautiful places to see in Hong Kong”. sky100 is also the only member in Hong Kong of the World Federation of Great Towers.
Offer details and terms
- Book by
- 01 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018
- Fly from
- 01 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
To receive this discount, simply present your Online Booking Confirmation Email or Page together with a valid boarding pass issued by Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon within 7 days of arrival at the 1/F Ticket Centre sky100 Ticket Centre from now until 31 December 2018*.
Make a booking
- One-way or round trip tickets must be purchased on or before 31 December 2019 on cathaypacific.com.
- Travel/airline industry concession tickets, redemption flight tickets and travel packages purchased through Cathay Pacific Holidays do not qualify for this offer.
- Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice or liability.
- Other Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon and merchant terms and conditions apply.
- It is the merchant’s sole responsibility to ensure the quality of the value-added offers. Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon is not responsible for any event of force majeure and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered from any value-added offers redeemed by passengers.
sky100 Hong Kong
- This promotion is valid until 31 December 2019 (“Promotion Period”), except for:
1.1. sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (“sky100”) closure dates due to special events; or
1.2. Special timeslot or programs which require a separate admission charge; or
1.3. Block-out dates as announced by sky100 from time to time. The prevailing block-out dates and deck closure dates are set out in the sky100’s website and are subject to change. Place click here for details.
- This promotion is only applicable to holders of a valid boarding pass issued by Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon departing from Bangkok / Chiang Mai / Phuket (within 7 days of arrival) (“eligible guest”).
- Eligible guest is required to present the boarding pass original copy for verification upon ticket purchase at sky100 1/F Ticket Centre in order to enjoy 15% off on Standard Ticket.
- Ticket purchased with the offer above (“Discounted Ticket”) is only valid for admission on the ticket purchase date.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ticket promotions or discounts.
- Expired, damaged, modified or photocopied Ticket will not be accepted. No replacement will be applied for lost Ticket.
- Ticket is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable either in whole or in part, for cash or for any other items.
- Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above with a valid ticket.
- Guests must comply with the Rules & Regulations of sky100 set out in sky100’s official website.
- sky100 may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Observation Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety or security concerns.
- sky100 reserves the right to amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. In the event of disputes regarding these Terms and Conditions, the decision of sky100 shall be final.