Student Fares: Incheon to Tel Aviv
To enjoy this special offer, students are required to input a valid International Student Identify Card (ISIC), Student number, a series numbers of the letter of enrolment from school, and/or student visa when booking online.
Enjoy extra check-in baggage allowance:
Students who booked with our Student Fares can enjoy up to 40KGs check-in baggage in total. Standard Baggage allowance will be displayed while booking online, students can find full information of check-in baggage allowance on e-ticket.
- Fare applies to students age 12 to 31 and must hold a valid ISIC, Student number, overseas student visa or a Letter of Enrollment issued by school. A valid student ID number is required while making the online purchase
- Enjoy extra check-in baggage allowance*
- Flight date/route changes are free of charge*
*Terms and conditions apply
Make a booking
- The offer is only valid for oriented from Incheon with ticket stock (CX160).
- The offer is only valid for flights operated by Cathay Pacific.
- Availble Online Sale ticket fare class: Round trip: Economy LVNQ only, One way trip: Economy LVSN only. (Please make a call Local reservation centre at 1644-8003 for above fare class booking.)
- Fare applies to students age 12 to 31 and must hold a valid ISIC, Student number, overseas student visa or a Letter of Enrollment issued by school. A valid student ID number is required while making the online purchase.
- Extra check-in baggage allowance: students can enjoy up to 40KGs check-in baggage in total and find detailed information on e-ticket.
- Child and Infant fares are not applicable.
- Please provide a valid International Student Identify Card (ISIC), Student number, Letter of Enrolment from school, and/or student visa upon check-in at the airport. Passengers failed to present the valid document should pay for the fare difference accordingly.
- Refund fee: USD250 per ticket.
- No-show fee: USD150 per ticket.
- Hong Kong Stopover: Entitled to 1 free inbound stopover in Hong Kong. If there is any requirement of stopovers in Hong Kong, please contact our Cathay Pacific Global Contact Centre or make a call Local reservation centre.
- Date change/rerouting fee is Free of charge.
- Meet and Assist Service: Our staff will be able to meet and greet you at the counter and provide assistance and guidance to the boarding gate. At transit and/or arrival terminal, travelers will be greeted and directed to the gate of the connecting flight or the immigration counter. To request for this service, you must contact our global contact centre here at least 48 hours prior to departure. Service is only available on Cathay Pacific flights.
- All fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- For more details for Optional services and fees, please refer to here.
- For details regarding mileage accrual, please refer to Asia Miles.
You may also like
Student FaresCathay Pacific offers you the Student Fares to help you on your way to your dreams.
Tel AvivFly from 07 Jun 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
Student Fares: Incheon to Tel AvivFly from 07 Jun 2021 - 31 Mar 2022